Terms and Conditions
INGENIOUSAPPLICATIONS USAGE AGREEMENT
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
IngeniousApplications ("we") values you as our customer. To make sure the service provided by us are the best, please read this agreement, which incorporates your rights as our customer("you") of us.
We want to ensure that you understand what you can or cannot do when using our services, what to expect, and also clearly understand what we collect from you and also what are our rights. These Terms and Conditions and policies found in this page act as an agreement that you agree to when using any of our services.
As used in this agreement, "IngeniousApps","IngeniousApplications","IA","we","us","our" and grammatical variants thereof means IngeniousApplications. "Customer", "you", "your" and grammatical variants thereof refers to you. This agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use to any of our applications and/or assets ("services").
Please read these terms carefully. By using the IngeniousApplications Assets, or by using the https://ingeniousapps.net website and related webpages (the 'Site'), you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and hereby consent to all the terms and conditions stated herein, and agree that this agreement can be enforced like any written contract signed by you. DO NOT USE THE INGENIOUSAPPLICATIONS ASSETS IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT.
If there is any conflict between the terms in this page and the Terms and Conditions of our other assets, this set of terms shall prevail. If there is any conflict between the English Language version of the terms and a version in another language, this English Language Version shall prevail.
IngeniousApplications is an organisation based in Singapore. Our services are targeted mainly at Singaporeans. If you are not based in Singapore, you may still continue to use our services and assets, but content may not be relevant to you.
Neither the Site, nor any of the services or Apps, or any IngeniousApplications Assets, are intended for persons resident outside of Singapore, including but not limited to residents of the European Union.
1. GENERAL TERMS
By using the IngeniousApplications Assets, you consent that you are above the age of 13.
Customers below or at the age of 13 are prohibiited from using any of the IngeniousApplications Assets.
Services we provide to you, either free or paid, should not be abused. You agree to use our services in a ethical manner.
Images shown in the IngeniousApplications Assets are strictly for reference only and may not depict the actual item. The IngeniousApplications Assets are offered for informational purposes only; IngeniousApplications shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the Site or any IngeniousApplications Assets, and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information.
You are wholly responsible for the cost of all internet connection fees, along with all equipment, servicing, or repair costs necessary to allow you access to our assets.
The information will be used by IngeniousApplications for a variety of internal purposes, including without limitation, to safeguard the account, to assist in debugging and technical support issues, and for possible payment-related issues. You agree that if any information provided by you is inaccurate, IngeniousApplications reserves the right to terminate this Agreement, your Account, and/or your use of our applications.
Please note that when purchasing items from us, you may be requested to provide additional information in order to complete the purchase, such as your name, full address and payment information as appropriate to the selected payment method.
By creating an Account, you agree to this Agreement and that you are entirely liable for all activities conducted through your Account, and you are responsible for ensuring that you are aware of, understands, and complies with the terms of this Agreement. You are to be responsible of ensuring the confidentiality of your Login Credentials and for all activities (including purchases and charges) that are conducted through your Account.
INGENIOUSAPPLICATIONS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY OR DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU, AND WITH NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND TO YOU.
Additionally, IngeniousApplications may stop offering and/or supporting our applications at any time.
You may terminate your account at any time by using the Delete my Account feature in the IAccount Account Management.
3. CONTENT OWNERSHIP
3.1. General Content
All content included in our assets (eg. Accounts, program files, graphics, logos, content, protected marks, ideas and sounds) are owned by IngeniousApplications or its licensors. The IngeniousApplications Assets and all content, features and functionality therein are protected by Singapore copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
All the IngeniousApplications Assets are provided for your individual and entertainment purposes only. Commercial use is prohibited. You may not sell, copy, exchange, transfer, assign, publish modify or distribute anything (regardless of distribution method) derived from the IngeniousApplications Assets.
The use of the IngeniousApplications Assets not per this Agreement is prohibited by law and may result in severe legal penalties. IngeniousApplications reserves all rights, and does not authorize you to display or use anything sourced from the IngeniousApplications Assets in any manner, including but not limited to use on websites, on products, or in printed or electronic publications.
When using our applications, you may accumulate assets associated with your Account that are saved on servers operated by IngeniousApplications as data. You acknowledge and agree that such product Assets are accumulated as part of your Account and therefore you have no ownership in any of those product Assets. You also agree that IngeniousApplications has the right, but not the obligation, to delete or modify any product Assets, in whole or in part, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice to you, and with no liability of any kind to you. IngeniousApplications does not provide or guarantee, and disclaims any value, cash or otherwise, attributed to any data saved on servers operated by IngeniousApplications, including without limitation our applications Assets associated with your Account. This section does not apply to data saved on your local device.
IngeniousApplications may monitor and/or record your communications (including Chat) when you are using the Site or any of the IngeniousApplications Assets, and you hereby consent to such monitoring and recording. IngeniousApplications does not assume any responsibility or liability for Content that is generated, posted or created by users of the IngeniousApplications Assets. IngeniousApplications has the right to edit, refuse to post or remove any Content. Furthermore, IngeniousApplications also reserves the right, at all times, to disclose any Content for any reason, including, without limitation (i) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) to enforce the terms of this Agreement or any other agreement; (iii) to protect the legal rights and remedies of IngeniousApplications; (iv) to report a crime or other offensive behavior. Please take care to not provide any Personal Identifiable Information in places where other parties, excluding IngeniousApplications, can see them, and to abide by the Code of Conduct.
3.2. User Generated Content
Some of our Assets allow you to create and post content, including but not limited to photos, videos, and tutorials. Anything you post or otherwise make available on such Assets owned by us is referred to as 'User Generated Content'. You will retain all rights in, and will be solely responsible for all the User Generated Content you create and post to such Assets, and liable to anything that arises from your User Generated Content, including but not limited to copyright strikes. IngeniousApplications will not be responsible or liable for anything arising from your User Generated Content.
You are warned that you MUST be the original creator / owner of the User Generated Content. Your content should also comply with the IngeniousApplications Code of Conduct shown on this page.
By creating and posting content on our assets, You grant IngeniousApplications and our users a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, and sublicensable license to use, retain, publish, reproduce, modify and distribute your User Generated Content on our Assets solely for the purposes of operating and/or developing the Asset. Nothing in these Terms shall restrict other legal rights we may have to User Generated Content, including but not limited to legal rights covered under other licenses. We reserve the right to remove or modify all User Generated Content, or change the way we use it, for any reason.
Following termination or deactivation of your account, or if you submit a request to remove any User Generated Content from our Assets, we may keep your User Generated Content for a reasonable period of time for archival or audit purposes. IngeniousApplications and its users may retain your User Generated Content and continue to use the non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, and sublicensable license that you have granted to us when you created and posted the content on our assets.
3.3. FEEDBACK, SUGGESTIONS, AND BUG REPORTS
IngeniousApplications values user satisfaction as our top priority. We would like to obtain feedback, suggestions, or bug reports from you so that we can learn more about different ways we can improve ourselves and our Assets. If you choose to submit feedback, provide suggestions or report bugs to us, you agree that we shall be free to utilise these without restrictions or compensations to you. The decision on if we want to accept your submittion will be made solely by us.
4. PAYMENTS AND FEESPrices are in SGD unless otherwise stated.
If you are paying for IngeniousApplications Services, you agree that you are above 16 years of age.
At any point of time we realise that you breach this legal consent, your account will be terminated.
Some aspects of our applications may require you to pay a fee (some may be recurring, some may be one time), and you agree that you will provide accurate and complete payment information to the third-party payment processor used by IngeniousApplications. You are advised to check and confirm the payment amount and frequency of payment before you proceed.
We use a variety of Payment Processors, including but not limited to Chargebee, Stripe and Paypal. You further agree to pay all fees and applicable taxes incurred by you or anyone using an Account registered under you. IngeniousApplications may revise the pricing for our applications or any item associated with the IngeniousApplications Assets at any time. All fees and charges are payable following payment terms in effect at the time the fee or the charge becomes due and payable. Generally, payment is required before the services and products are provided to you.
IngeniousApplications may, from time to time, modify, amend, or supplement its fees and fee-billing methods, and such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting in this Agreement or elsewhere on the Site or in any of the IngeniousApplications Assets. If there is a dispute regarding payment to IngeniousApplications, your Account may be closed without warning or notice at the sole discretion of IngeniousApplications. IngeniousApplications will have the final say in all disputes.
IngeniousApplications does not store any credit / debit card details. Such details are stored by our third party payment providers.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY APPLICABLE FEES AND OTHER CHARGES FOR FEE-BASED SERVICES ARE PAYABLE IN ADVANCE AND NOT REFUNDABLE IN WHOLE OR IN PART
. YOU ARE FULLY LIABLE FOR ALL CHARGES TO YOUR ACCOUNT, INCLUDING ANY UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES.
Please be informed we have a No Refund
Policy as stated above. We reserve every right not to grant a refund. Refunds will be granted strictly at our discretion only, at a case by case basis.
If you would like a refund for whatever reason, please contact us at [email protected]
. However, please do be informed that there is a high chance your refund request will be rejected as we have a no refund policy.
Please be informed if you file a chargeback for an invalid reason or no reason
, you will be suspended
from all our services. The definition of 'invalid reason' will be defined by the IngeniousApplications Administrators at a case-by-case basis.
Some examples of 'invalid reasons' are (not limited to this list):
- 'I thought I was going to be charged in IDR. However, I was charged in SGD!'
- 'I thought I would be able to refund after I try it.'
- 'I thought there was a days refund policy!'
- 'I merely wanted to test it. I did not intend to buy it'
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, INGENIOUSAPPLICATIONS DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LEGAL LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION FOUND ON ANY OF THE INGENIOUSAPPLICATIONS ASSETS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL INGENIOUSAPPLICATIONS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT OR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR ANY OTHER LOSS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION), ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE INGENIOUSAPPLICATIONS ASSETS, OR INACCURACIES OR ERRORS IN THE INFORMATION FOUND ON OUR ASSETS, OR ANY INFORMATION OR TRANSACTIONS PROVIDED ON OR OVER THE INGENIOUSAPPLICATIONS ASSETS OR DOWNLOADED OR HYPERLINKED FROM THE INGENIOUSAPPLICATIONS ASSETS, OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE INGENIOUSAPPLICATIONS ASSETS, EVEN IF INGENIOUSAPPLICATIONS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
We also disclaim all liability of any kind for any unauthorized access to or use of your Personal Identifiable Information. By Accessing the IngeniousApplications Assets, you agree and acknowledge to our disclaimer of any such liability.
The Site and its components, as well as all the IngeniousApplications Assets, are offered for informational purposes only; IngeniousApplications shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information.
7. DISPUTE RESOLUTIONS
Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this contract, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration in Singapore in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre ("SIAC Rules") for the time being in force, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this clause.
The Tribunal shall consist of 3 arbitrator(s).
The language of the arbitration shall be English Language.
8. IA GAMING YOUTUBE CHANNEL
The IA Gaming Youtube Channel will not be subject to this Agreement.
9. CONTACT INFORMATION
CODE OF CONDUCT
While using any of the IngeniousApplications Assets, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You also agree to comply with this agreement and this code of conduct. IngeniousApplications reserves the right to modify this Code of Conduct at any time, and take appropriate disciplinary measures including Account termination and deletion, regardless of whether a specific behaviour is listed here as prohibited, if this code of conduct is not adhered to. The following are examples of behaviour that warrant disciplinary measures: (This list is non-exhaustive)
- Posting Personal Identification Information and/or Private and Confidential Information (including but not limited to passwords) of yourself or anyone else
- Personal Attacks
- Reproduction of Copyrighted Material
- Transmitting / Communicating offensive information
- Transmitting Viruses, Trojan Horses, etc that can interfere with the normal operation of a computer system
- Exploiting Loopholes
- Using any unauthorized third party programs (eg. "mods," "hacks," "cheats," "scripts," "bots," "trainers," and automation programs) to collect information of our programs and servers or to give you a significant advantage over others;
- Accessing or attempting to access areas of our applications or product servers that have not been made available to the public or are private to only IngeniousApplications Staff;
- Utilising a username that contains personally identifiable information, impersonates somebody else, or that is offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable. You may not use a misspelling or an alternative spelling to circumvent this restriction on name choices. IngeniousApplications may modify any name which IngeniousApplications determines as a name which violates this provision without further notification to you, and may take further disciplinary measures, including Account termination, for repeated violations.
- Advertising of anything not related to IngeniousApplications and its assets
- Utilising Hacks
- Attempting to spread rumours and/or attempting to destroy reputation of anyone, including but not limited to our reputation.
The IngeniousApplications Community Moderators are here to ensure safety and the compliance to our Terms and Conditions and Code of Conduct. Their decision will be final. In the event that you feel that they have not handled the situation properly or appropriately, you may feel free to email the admins at [email protected] Please give them the due respect they deserve.
We are not responsible for any injury, damage, death or collateral damage caused by the usage of our services.
You should exercise discretion and common sense when using our services.
Please read the following carefully and do not hesitate to contact us via contact details provided in the footer of this page if you have any questions about how we use your personal information. Use of our applications is subject to the Terms and Conditions and to our personal information gathering and dissemination practices and policies described below.
1. As used in this Notice:
"customer" means an individual who (a) has contacted us through any means to find out more about any goods or services we provide, or (b) may, or has, entered into a contract with us for the supply of any goods or services by us (in other words, "for the use of the IngeniousApplications Assets"); and
"personal data" means data, whether true or not, about a customer who can be identified: (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access.
2. Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, some examples of personal data which we may collect from you include name, residential address, email address, telephone number, date of birth and the usage activity of any of the IngeniousApplications assets.
3. Other terms used in this Notice shall have the meanings given to them in the PDPA (where the context so permits).
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
4. We generally do not collect your personal data unless (a) it is provided to us voluntarily by you directly or via a third party who has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us (your "authorised representative") after (i) you (or your authorised representative) have been notified of the purposes for which the data is collected, and (ii) you (or your authorised representative) have provided written consent to the collection and usage of your personal data for those purposes, or (b) collection and use of personal data without consent is permitted or required by the PDPA or other laws. We shall seek your consent before collecting any additional personal data and before using your personal data for a purpose which has not been notified to you (except where permitted or authorised by law).
a. We hold (collect) any data provided by you through the IAccount systems or any of the IngeniousApplications Assets. We obtain this when you sign into the App using IAccount.
b. Some examples of how we collect your data are:
- The IAccount website, when you enter your information into the field(s) provided.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive Personal Data about you from various third parties (such as through our agents) and public sources, including financial and transaction data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our Platforms, we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. These technologies are required to allow certain functions on our Platforms (where applicable) to function.
- Cookies, identifiers for mobile devices (e.g., Android Advertising Identifier or Advertising Identifier for iOS) or similar technologies that are used to collect data.
- Your interactions with the IngeniousApplications Assets
5. We may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
(a) performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services requested by you;
(b) verifying your identity;
(c) responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
(d) managing your relationship with us (your "account");
(e) processing payment or credit transactions;
(f) improving our Services (system diagnostics);
(g) enhancing your experience with us;
(h) fraud detection and prevention; and
(i) complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority.
6. We may disclose your personal data:
(a) where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and services requested by you;
(b) where such disclosure is required to fufill any applicable laws, regulations, code of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
(c) to anyone you give us explicit permission to share it with;
(d) to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our customers, or others; or
(e) to third party service providers, agents and other organisations we have engaged to perform any of the functions with reference to the above mentioned purposes.
WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
7. The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you. You may withdraw consent and request us to stop collecting, using and/or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes listed above by submitting your request through the IAccount "Delete My Account" feature. Please take note that this will result in the termination of your account. You can also do it by emailing our Data Protection Officer.
8. Upon receipt of your request to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable time (depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on our relationship with you) for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to the same, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to us. In general, we shall seek to process your request within seven (7) business days of receiving it.
9. Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the nature and scope of your request, we may not be in a position to continue providing our goods or services to you and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request. Should you decide to cancel your withdrawal of consent, please inform us in the manner described in clause 7 above.
10. Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data where such collection, use and disclose without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
11. If you wish to make (a) an access request for access to a copy of the personal data which we hold about you or information about the ways in which we use or disclose your personal data, or (b) a correction request to correct or update any of your personal data which we hold about you, you may submit your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below. You may also submit your request through the IAccount Management System.
12. Please note that a reasonable fee may be charged for an access request. If so, we will inform you of the fee before processing your request.
13. We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible. In general, our response will be within seven (7) business days. Should we not be able to respond to your request within thirty (30) days after receiving your request, we will inform you in writing within thirty (30) days of the time by which we will be able to respond to your request. If we are unable to provide you with any personal data or to make a correction requested by you, we shall generally inform you of the reasons why we are unable to do so (except where we are not required to do so under the PDPA).
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
14. To safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures such as encryption, and disclosing personal data both internally and to our authorised third party service providers and agents only on a need-to-know basis.
15. You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
ACCURACY OF PERSONAL DATA
16. We generally rely on personal data provided by you (or your authorised representative). In order to ensure that your personal data is current, complete and accurate, please update us if there are changes to your personal data by informing our Data Protection Officer in writing or via email at the contact details provided below. Alternatively, you can update your personal data yourself through the IAccount Management System.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
17. We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
18. We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE OF SINGAPORE
19. We generally do not transfer your personal data to countries outside of Singapore. However, if we do so, we will obtain your consent for the transfer to be made and we will take steps to ensure that your personal data continues to receive a standard of protection that is at least comparable to that provided under the PDPA.
19(a). However, third party service providers, agents and other organisations we have engaged may transfer or process your data out of Singapore. In such cases, we will ensure that these third party service providers, agents and organizations will provide a standard of protection that is at least comparable to that provided under the PDPA for your data.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
20. Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or link to or embed third-party products or services in our products. These third-party sites, products or services have separate and independent privacy policies. We will hold no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites, products or services.
21. The IngeniousApplications Assets may contain links to websites operated by other parties. IngeniousApplications provides these links to you as a convenience, or other users might be posting these links as User Generated Content. Use of these links and the external websites are at your own risk. The linked sites are not under the control of IngeniousApplications, and IngeniousApplications is not responsible for the content available on the other sites. Such links do not imply endorsement by IngeniousApplications of information or material on any other site, and IngeniousApplications disclaims all liability concerning your access to and use of such linked websites.
LIMITATION OF DATA PROTECTION
22. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL INGENIOUSAPPLICATIONS BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DATA STORED ON THE LOCAL DEVICE INSTEAD OF THE INGENIOUSAPPLICATIONS SERVERS. DATA STORED IN YOUR LOCAL DEVIC ARE NOT PROTECTED BY US. YOU ARE WHOLLY RESPONSIBLE FOR PROTECTING THIS DATA ON YOUR OWN. INGENIOUSAPPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DATA THAT IS STORED ON YOUR OWN DEVICE, THAT IS STOLEN OR LEAKED.
CONSENT TO RECEIVE EMAILS
23. By registering with IngeniousApplications, you consent to receive emails and messages (if applicable) from us.
24. At IngeniousApplications, we shall not send any marketing or spam emails to you. The emails we send will be for non-marketing purposes only, including but not limited to:
a. Account Security (eg. New Log In, Reset Password, One-Time Passwords, Confirm your account, Authorise Access, Identity Verification, 2FA, etc.)
b. Billing (eg. Upcoming Bills, Invoices, Pricing Changes etc.)
c. Requested Emails (eg. Request my data, etc.)
d. Crucial Updates regarding your account and usage of the IngeniousApplications Assets (eg. App Discontinuation, TnC Changes)
25. At IngeniousApplications, we shall not send any marketing or spam messages to you. The messages we send will be strictly for security purposes only, including but not limited to:
a. Verifying your identity
b. Account Security (eg. OTP, 2FA, etc.)
SITE ACTIVITY MONTIORING
26. We use the Google Analytics System. For more information on how google handles your privacy, click here.
27. We hold the IP Address, Mac Address and your device's information (eg Model, Operating System) for each session you use our assets. This is for system diagnostics and the prevention and detection of fraud.
28. IngeniousApplications is Advertisement-Free, and thus, we do not show advertisements in our assets.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
29. You may contact our Data Protection Officer if you have any enquiries or feedback on our personal data protection policies and procedures, or if you wish to make any request, in the following manner:
Name of DPO : Tay Chee Hean, Elton
Email Address : [email protected]
EFFECT OF NOTICE AND CHANGES TO NOTICE
30. This Notice applies in conjunction with any other notices, contractual clauses and consent clauses that apply in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by us.
31. We may revise this Notice from time to time without any prior notice. You may determine if any such revision has taken place by referring to the date on which this Notice was last updated. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes.
We use Google Analytics. For more information on how google handles your privacy, click here.
If you are interested to learn more in how cookies are used in various methods, such as enhancing security, please View the wikipedia article about a cookie.
This Agreement (and all subsequent modifications, if any) shall remain effective until terminated. Both you and IngeniousApplications may terminate this Agreement at any time for any reason. Termination by IngeniousApplications will be effective upon notice to you, termination or deletion of your Account, or its decision to permanently discontinue offering and/or supporting any of the IngeniousApplications Assets, which it may do at any time in its sole discretion. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by deleting your IAccount through the IAccount Management Section. Upon termination of this Agreement, your rights to use the IngeniousApplications Assets shall immediately cease. All provisions of this Agreement that, by their nature, should survive termination shall survive termination, including but not limited to ownership provisions, indemnification and limitation of liability.
IngeniousApplications shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside the reasonable control of IngeniousApplications, including, without limitation, any failure to perform due to unforeseen circumstances or cause beyond IngeniousApplications' control such as acts of God, war, Acts of authorities, or shortages of materials.
This Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with laws of the Republic of Singapore. IngeniousApplications reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to revise, update, change or modify this Agreement at any time. Such changes will be effective with or without prior notice to you. You are responsible for checking this Agreement periodically for changes. If any future changes to this Agreement are unacceptable to you or cause you to no longer be in agreement or compliance with this Agreement, you must terminate this Agreement and immediately stop using the IngeniousApplications Assets. Your continued use of any of the IngeniousApplications Assets following any revision to this Agreement constitutes your irrevocable acceptance of all such changes.
Last Revision: 5 March, 2020